18 March 2017

Tutti Rouge Nichole: Queen of Hearts presents itself!




Tutti Rouge is a super cute and flirty brand, 
so when I had the chance to try it for the first time, back in 2015I was super excited!

I was sent an adorably sheer 28F Nichole in the crème colorway,
which I'll review in detail throughout this post!

Hope you like it!


CONSTRUCTION

Nichole is a non-padded balconette with a 3 part construction,
made of sheer mesh.


It fastens in the back with three rows and two columns of hooks-and-eyes 
and the straps are fully adjustable, with the signature TR heart shaped sliders.




APPEARANCE 

Nichole may appear simple, but when you get a closer look,
you start to notice the lacy contrasting trim on the top of the cup,
the delicious black trimmed wire detailing and the animal print bow in the center gore...
which make it more than just a beige bra!


As you can see, the material is sheer, especially at the top part
(I used nipple covers to photograph it!).


FIT

Nichole has deep and medium to narrow cups,
thus making it a keeper fit-wise for me!

It caters for projected gals and it does so wonderfully,
giving a nice rounded and lifted shape!
It reminded of fit I get with the Cleo's Lucy,
 the only non-padded properly fitted bra I owned before this beauty!

Since I read this bra ran very deep,
I decided to go down one cup size from my usual 28FF and I'm glad I did!
Nichole tends to wrinkle at the top, especially in my smaller side,
so the 28FF would definitely be too big!


Band wise, it fits true to size and it feels comfortable;
the center gore, however, tacks a lot on the sternum,
and I had to fix this by gently forcing the wire outwards:
it fits wonderfully now and I can wear it for a day without major complaints!

CONCLUSIONS

Nichole is a versatile bra, that you could wear everyday or reserve for a special occasion!
I'd recommend it to projected and even to FoT (full on top) breasts! 
It's available in sizes 28-38 D-HH.

You can get the leopard colorway at Her Room.

Other reviews:
Dreams & Underthings (30E)
Big Cup & Little Cup (30G)
2 Cakes on a Plate (30GG)
Becky's Boudoir (30GG)
Sweet Nothings (32H)
Sophisticated Pair (32HH)
The Full Figured Chest (34HH)
Candysnatch (38EE)
Bratabase

How do you like Nichole?
Have you tried any Tutti Rouge bras?



Nichole was kindly offered by Tutti Rouge for reviewing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own.
Clicking or purchasing through some of the links in this post may yield commissions for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment